Re: [ee4j-pmc] Cloud native Java meetup at Chronicle Books at CodeOne, September 17, 2019 @ 7:00 PM

Hi All,

another reminder to register for this event.

Many thanks!

Tanja

On 2019-08-29 2:07 p.m., Tanja Obradovic wrote:

Hi Jakarta EE Committees,

Let's get together and celebrate the Jakarta EE 8 milestone, but also cheer for many more releases going forward. Even though the marketing committee members have been informed about this event already, I thought it would be good to send the invitation link to all Jakarta EE committees for Cloud native Java meetup at CodeOne.

Please register to let us know you will attend by Tuesday, September 3rd, 12 PM ET, before we open it up to the wider community. We have limited space, so please register early.

Special thanks to IBM and Red Hat for sponsoring this event.

Hope to see you all there!

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse