Re: [ee4j-pmc] List of official Jakarta EE specs acronyms

There is no new official short name for JAX-RS yet. This was just a suggestion so far.

Christian

Guillermo González de Agüero <z06.guillermo@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mo., 29. Juli 2019, 21:08:
Great to here the Faces issue is planned to be resolved. Do you know of similar plans for Jakarta Server Pages?

Btw, I've seen "Jakarta REST" used on a few places. is that an official short name? I can't find where it's defined.