Re: [ee4j-pmc] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Preparing for Jakarta EE 8 Release

For the EE8 rename, what are we meant to do with JPMS module names?

The servlet-api currently has: <Automatic-Module-Name>java.servlet</Automatic-Module-Name>

Should this be changed to jakarta.servlet ?

Note that JPMS module are not versioned, so when we eventually have modules that actually contain jakarta.* packages, it could be rather confusing that there is a module of the same name containing javax.* classes?

regards