Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure

Please note that views here are my own as an individual community member and do not represent the views of my employer.

On 6/25/2019 5:27 PM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
Thanks, Reza.  We did discuss this at this morning's PMC call.  Dmitry indicated "not to worry, Oracle will continue to participate".  And, as you said, if the work is queued up, it will eventually attract more involvement.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/25/2019 04:16 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [ee4j-pmc] Additional participation on the Yasson project?
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

This was one of the most active Oracle led Java EE technologies of late to my reckoning. Is there a backlog of work to be done? That will help in recruiting folks from the community now that things are finally moving forward. If there isn't, I suggest starting there. This is one of the hardest things in open source that I have seen. Once you have concrete work items, it is a lot easier to get people to pitch in.

If a work list is in place, I am happy to try to spread work and recruit folks.

Reza Rahman