[ee4j-pmc] We still need some scope statements

Greetings PMC.

I do not have scope statements for seven specifications (all of the ones in the first column).

Please provide whatever help/leverage you can provide. I have optimistically scheduled what I hope is the last of three restructuring reviews to conclude on July 3. I really need to start that Specification Committee ballot soon.

Also... sorry to be daft, but I'm still not sure where "Implementing Enterprise Web Services" goes.

In an exchange with on the specification committee list, Kevin made the following statement:

Thanks, Wayne!  That was part of the question earlier this week.  David was asking about the origin of the HandlerChain annotation and we found it in the jws-api repository, which is owned by the JAX-WS project.  And, since JSR 181 was a follow-on to JSR 109, we figured both of these should be or are owned by the JAX-WS project.  That's the logic we used anyway...

Does this suggest that JSR 181 overrides JSR 109? If so, then why do we have both.

I will accept "shut up and just put them both under JAX-WS" as an answer.

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top