From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Managed Beans 1.0 ?
Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 1:34 PM

Hi Kevin,

Managed Beans 1.0 is defined in the Java EE 6 spec.

See here: https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr316/index.html - "Java EE 6 Managed Beans Specification:"

(It's a short document, but quite an interesting read, as it sets the stage for things we still haven't done yet, but IMHO should)

Kind regards,
Arjan