Subject:Re: [ee4j-pmc] Note to Project Leads regarding the specification project process
Date:Wed, 24 Apr 2019 18:36:24 +0200
From:Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:'EE4J PMC Discussions' <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok Ivar, so given the fact that our current project lead neither encouraged committers in any way so far in the past year, nor discussed any questions the PMC asked him with the committers, what would YOU do in this situation? We, the committers, WANT to be part of this process, but our project lead is NOT taking us into the boat de facto. So what next? We MUST ask to replace him before the PMC will discuss directly with us? Really? Actually we had not in mind to replace him. We had in mind to be part of the process.