Re: [ee4j-pmc] Sample projects

Yes, I think so. Cargotracker is an example project, but should be fine under EDL indeed.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 2:02 PM Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In this case it makes sens adding EDL to the project, is it?

-- Dmitry

On 23/04/2019 12:11, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

It feels as a shame, but it's probably not really worth it to transfer EE (7) samples indeed. It's just that the fork from 6 years ago has advanced so much beyond it, and somehow merging the two is as mentioned more or less undoable.

Cargotracker would be valuable indeed. It's still used, and I think Reza looked at updating it a while ago.