Re: [ee4j-pmc] New Project Proposal: Jakarta EE Examples

Hi,

I just read Bill's comment. It's good to hear two other sample projects are coming over as well.

The goal of this new project is to have automated arquillian based testing, like was done for https://github.com/javaee-samples/javaee7-samples. The projects coming over don't have that. Also, this new project has the license requirement that samples can be freely copied without creating any derived work of any kind, which is important for example code. The license proposed is the BSD Zero Clause.

I'm not sure if it's legally possible to change the license of the transferred sample projects at a later date from EPL to BSD Zero Clause. If not, that license would be a main distinguishing factor as well.

Kind regards,
Arjan