[ee4j-pmc] Overlap PMC and JCP EC meeting on Tuesday, Feb 12

Hi PMC,
I just noticed that the "emergency" JCP EC meeting to discuss the contribution of Java EE Specs to Eclipse overlaps slightly with our PMC meeting on Tuesday.  PMC meeting is at 8:00am PST and EC meeting is at 8:30 PST.  Do we meet for only 30 mins, or do we skip it altogether?  I'm neutral on this vote since I will be at our Think conference and I'm not sure I can make either meeting at this point...

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: