Re: [ee4j-pmc] Slack?

I prefer the mailing list for two reasons:
1) Easier to browse history
2) Keeping the information in one place

That said if there is a need for a short-lived, single-purpose channel of communication for e.g. a GlassFish release and Slack is the preferred option, I have no problem with that. We just need to make sure that information there that should be "persisted" on the mailing list or somewhere else is done before it disappears in the Slack universe...

Ivar