[ee4j-pmc] Jakarta EE releases in Maven Central

Dear PMC,

I'm a bit confused. It looks like more and more Jakarta EE releases are available in Maven Central:

But AFAIK there were no Release Reviews for these releases. My impression was that releases are first pushed to the staging repository and then a corresponding Release Review is created. And only if the Release Review is successful, the artifacts a pushed to Maven Central.

Is that correct? Or am I missing some part of the process here?

Best regards

Christian

Back to the top