Re: [ee4j-pmc] module names

On 2018-10-03 11:11 AM, Bill Shannon wrote:
Sadly, yes.

Given that, I don't think that option #3 is a realistic alternative. Even though the module names shouldn't change, it means that if we get anything incorrect or fail to foresee a case where a java.* module name is required in the future we would have to negotiate an amendment to the legal agreement. Please don't do that.