Re: [eclipselink-users] Query.executeUpdate return value question

Rick,

Thanks for the pointer. The bug referenced in that thread appears marked as fixed for Eclipselink 2.5 which is great but won’t help my current environment. In any case I tried digging around the 2.5 documentation to see if the fix involves a query hint to turn off batch writing on a per query basis but it wasn’t clear to me. I found the jdbc.batch-writing property [1]

This seems to be a property vs a per query ‘hint’. Is there such a per query mechanism for controlling batch writing?

-Noah