Re: [eclipselink-users] eclipse integration

Dear Tom,

the list still shows EclipseLink 1.1.4 - Galileo, EclipseLink 1.2.0,
EclipseLink 2.0.2, EclipseLink 2.1.3 - Helios, EclipseLink 2.2.1,
EclipseLink 2.3.1 - Indigo.

I use Eclipse Indigo Service Release 1 (3.7.1). I am behind corporate
proxy so it may still be that the information is in caches from
yesterday but I can try again in the evening from home.