Re: [eclipselink-users] Problem after import of existing plugin projects

This exception is a bit strange. It appears to be thrown by ResourceBundle.getBundle class if the classloader passed in is null.

In this case, we are passing in the classloader for an EclipseLink class:

ExceptionMessageGenerator.class.getClassLoader()

That class is in the org.eclipse.persistence.core bundle.

Are you running in OSGi?  Jave SE?  Jave EE?

Are you using an Application managed persistence unit?  A JTA one?

How is your password set?

-Tom