[eclipselink-users] Oracle: Anyway to disable FIRST_ROWS hint on paginated queries?

We've run into a situation where the FIRST_ROWS hint is causing major pain, selecting against a view. Worked fine on our 10g database, production is 9i though and it's just dying on 9i, any clue on how to tell eclipselink to leave the hint out? When I leave it out, the query runs fine. I saw a post from 2009 that said it wasn't possible to disable it without modifying EL source.

As an alternative, any oracle wizards now how I might tell Oracle to ignore that hint?

Thanks,
Tim

Back to the top