[eclipselink-users] Generate Case Insensitive SQL Query - DirectToFieldMapping

Hi All

Suppose I want to generate a case insensitive SQL query like:

SELECT * FROM table WHERE UPPER(ID)='ABC'

Then I will have to use upper() method on the _expression_ instance that has to be passed to the query.setSelectionCriteria() method.
Is there an alternate way where I indicate a case insensitive match while configuring a DirectToFieldMapping so I do not have to explicitly add the upper clause while generating the selection criteria?

--
Thanks and Regards
Rohit Banga

Back to the top