From: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: EclipseLink User Discussions <eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19-05-2011 15:49
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2.2 PersistenceProvider osgi registeration

Although we recommend going to Gemini, our proprietary implementation should
still work. What are the symptoms of your problem?

Which EclipseLink bundles are you deploying?  Is the
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.osgi bundle deployed?  Are all the bundles starting
correctly?

The example that shows how our implementation works is here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.persistence/trunk/examples/org.eclipse.persistence.example.jpa.rcp.comics/ReadMe.txt

Are you following the same basic steps?

-Tom