Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 04:19:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chuong Pham <chuonglepham@xxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2: ANT Task Error

@James: I tried Constantino's suggestions and they both failed for me. If I
comment out EclipseLink model generator ANT directives, the project built
just fine.  But as soon as the EclipseLink directives are used, I started
getting problems.

It's definitely a bug with EclipseLink. I'm sure of that. I have constructed
ANT directives for OpenJPA and Hibernate as a way of testing ANT and both of
these JPA implementations are working as far as ANT tasks are concerned.
Unfortunately, my company has already invested in EclipseLink so it would be
good if this issue can be investigated and resolved by the EclipseLink Team.