Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2: ANT Task Error

I'm using "/" as per my post. It makes no difference though whether its "/"

${web.dir} is equivalent to my project's WebContent folder. So
${web.dir}/META-INF is WebContent/META-INF - which is where I store my
persistence.xml file. I think the error is complaining about the
-Aeclipselink.persistencexml directive - I'm not sure why though - as "-A"
is a valid javac's argument option. It could be a bug with
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.modelgen.CanonicalModelProcessor.process
method.

Where is ${web.dir} defined?  You should use "/" not "\".