[eclipselink-users] em.merge() ignore.

Hello.

I'm having some troubles with a estrage behaviour.  This is my flow:

1.- Get a List of objects of a determinate type.
2.- modify one atribute of the object.
3.- make a for each and do em.merge(object).

Unfortunately the em.merge is ignore (I kwno that because in the logging of
eclipselink I never see and UPDATE statement). If instead I use a JQPL update
query to do the modification, every thing works as espected.

My question, what error  or problem can affect the em.merge to not work
silently (no exceptions are throws)??

These methods worked well until I add to String atributes to the object.

Back to the top