[eclipselink-users] Can't find 'Default Schema' property for eclipselink

eclipselinkers: I'm looking for an equivalent to:
* openjpa.jdbc.Schema
* hibernate.default_schema

but for eclipselink. We need to be able to set the schema on the fly
programmatically (please don't ask why, I don't get to design the db schema
around here).

I found what seems to be a master list of the properties in this class:
org.eclipse.persistence.config.PersistenceUnitProperties, but to my
astonishment, this sort of property seems to be missing. Did I miss
something obvious?

If eclipselink had such a property, we were planning on making this call:

String schema = getSchemaForAParticularTenant(tenantId);
Properties props = new Properties();
props.put("eclipselink.nonexistant.default_schema", schema);
EntityManager em = EntityManagerFactory.createEntityManager(props);
..._do something with em_

to solve our problem. If anyone has any alternative ideas, please let me
know. Thank you