[eclipselink-users] Moxy & JPA with Eclipselink

All:

I am developing an application that uses Eclipselink both JAXB (Moxy)
and JPA.  My question is what is the best way to go from my current
data model to entities and XML without maintaining three different
models.  I saw an earlier post to the mailing list here ->
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipselink-users/msg03473.html,
but it does not look like the examples referenced in the reply were
posted to the list.  Any input/guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Back to the top