[eclipselink-users] batch-writing mode Oracle-JDBC leads to integrity constraint exception when a class contains lob field

Hi all,

I encountered another problem with Lob fields. Do you think this is a Bug in EclipseLink, Oracle or expected behavior.

Given:
A Test that
- open a transaction
- inserts a lot of Classes A with a Lob Field
- Then insert some classes B that referencing class A with a manyToMany-Mapping.
- Commit Transaction

When
<property name="eclipselink.jdbc.batch-writing" value="Oracle-JDBC" />
Then we get an java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02291 - Parent-Key not found.
You see all necessary inserts into table A in the log. But the insert into the mapping table fails, although the id is correct and should be there.

When
<property name="eclipselink.jdbc.batch-writing" value="JDBC" />
Then everything runs fine.

When the tests is executed with H2 or DB2 everything runs fine.

And also we think to remember, that with the Oracle-JDBC setting and toplink the test runs fine.

regards,
Hans