Re: [eclipselink-users] Search using Expression API - Is there an easier way?

I'll probably do the same thing, and once JPA 2.0 comes out , convert
it over to that API which should be trivial since it's based on EL
expressions.

What's stopping you from releasing your Expression tools? Is it
commercial code? If not, you could always throw it up on Google Code
or something. I'd be curious to see how some other people are using
it.

./tch