[eclipselink-users] SQL server with (nolock)

Hi,

I am performing a query on a large table (80GB), which is occasionaly terminated by the server with a query timeout. The errot is always caused by another query running at the same time. The solution is to use 'with (nolock)' in the query, since I don't need locking in this situation. I tried to enable this using eclipselink using query hints, but never saw the 'with (nolock)' appear in the queries. Does anybody know how to use 'with (nolock)' in SQL server (using jTDS) and eclipselink.

Regards,
Leen

Back to the top