Re: [eclipselink-users] Weaving

Hi,
I've never used the ant task, but I did use the static weaver, and its pretty much what is said here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#How_to_Configure_Static_Weaving_for_JPA_Entities

Until some ant guru comes along, you could probably call a shell script with the commandline from ant.

Michael

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:22 AM, RogerV <roger.varley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to configure the EclipseLink Ant Weaving
task (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_(ELUG)#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Weaving
) in Eclipse so that the entities are enhanced at build time. I don't know
anything about Ant and the XML snippet given at the above URL isn't even
valid XML - there's no root element among other things, and I'm totally at a
loss as to how to proceed.

Regards