Re: [eclipselink-users] Create DB DDL scripts instead of building database

tware wrote:

> Do you see the SQL scripts being generated?  (i.e. Do you see
> create_ddl.sql and
> drop_ddl.sql being generated?)

No. There no mention of create_ddl.sql or drop_ddl.sql in the console
output. Scanning the harddrive - no sign of them either.

> Also, what version of EclipseLink are you running on?

Project properties shows EclipseLink 1.1.x. Looking at the persistence jars
in the eclipse/plugin directory, looks like 1.1.2.v20060612-r4475. If this
isn't the information you need, you'll need to tell me where to look I'm
afraid.

Regards