Re: [eclipselink-users] Mapping Question - OneToMany Create Table from Entity Fails

christopher delahunt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As the error states, the CCFParameter.id database field is mapped
> twice.  Notice that CCFParameter's id and ccfgroup both use the "id"
> field - one of them will need to be set as insertable=false
> updateable=false.

Ah - well that's not what I wanted anyway :(

@Entity
@Table(name="CCFParameter")
public class CCFParameter {

	@Id
	@GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.IDENTITY)
	@Column(name="id")
	private int id;

	@ManyToOne (cascade=CascadeType.ALL)
	@JoinColumn(name="id")
	private CCFGroup ccfgroup;

I thought that the @JoinColumn(name="id") referred to the id column in the
CCFGroup class/entity, not the id column in the Parameter class/entity. So
it looks like I've missed the point in trying to create @OneToMany and
@ManyToOne ..... again!

Regards