[eclipselink-users] MOXy with arbitary fields

Hi,

I've been using EclipseLink MOXy for a while now and love it.  I know how to
define mappings for domain objects to schemas using the deployment XML file.
A recurring question has come up for an alternate use case though.  The
problem is sometimes we have a more dynamic use case where we don't know
ahead of time what fields we'll need to map from the schema.  We also don't
have a domain object to map to.  For the object part, we would probably need
to use some kind of map of maps.  If EclipseLink does not support that, I
think we can create a DynaBeans sort of wrapper object to trick MOXy into
thinking that the map-of-maps a nested object graph.  But I am not sure what
to do about not knowing the xpaths a priori.  How would I define the
mappings?  Is the solution to programmatically create mappings directly
using the API?

Thanks!
--Polly