Re: [eclipselink-users] Temporal annotation acts differently than mapping?

The issue seems to be that you have mapped the same column twice, once as a
DATE and once as a TIMESTAMP.  Not sure if you intended to do this or not.
Either remove the duplicate mapping, mark the other also as TIMESTAMP, or
define the dateVal2 first.

<basic name="dateVal">
  <temporal>DATE</temporal>
</basic>
<basic name="timestampVal">
  <temporal>TIMESTAMP</temporal>
</basic>
<basic name="dateVal2">
  <column insertable="false" updatable="false" name="DATEVAL"/>

fcalfo wrote:

> I added this persistence property and had no errors reported but I'm still
> not getting time populated
> in the object returned by EclipseLink.
>
> Since there are no annotations at all on the test class, I believe only
> the mapping from orm.xml
> could be used by EclipseLink

-----
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/