[eclipselink-users] Loading persistence unit in embedded oc4j

I don't think that this is specifically an eclipselink issue but I hope
someone can help.

I have got my persistence working with eclipselink and a standalone OC4J
server, but I'm haveing a problem when trying to debug in jdeveloper's
embedded oc4j server.

In my standalone deployment the persistence jar file is placed in the
WEB-INF/lib directory and is being automatically loaded and the entity
manager factory made available to a jndi lookup.

In my jdeveloper environment the persistence jar is referenced in the
projects libraries but is not being automatically loaded and therefore not
avaliable to a jndi lookup.

I've been trying to use spring to load it but am having issues getting the
transaction handling to work.

Thanks
Richard