[eclipselink-users] Ant tasks?

Hi,

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Since I was unable to generate the project.xml using the Workbench (see my
other post), I figured that I would try generating it using the Ant tasks as
documented here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_Workbench_(ELUG)#Integrating_Workbench_with_Apache_Ant

I figured that the generation would fail, but I was hoping that maybe the
Ant task would give me a more helpful error message.  However, I cannot find
the Ant task definition file "eclipselink-ant-lib.xml".  The documentation
says that it's supposed to be in eclipselinkmw.jar, which I found, but the
file isn't in there.  Nor is it in the other jars that I cracked open.  Are
these ant tasks currently supported?

Thanks,
Polly