[eclipselink-users] Overriding Workbench default collection class

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question.  When I use the EclipseLink Workbench's
MOXy functionality to configure collections, the default collection type is
"java.util.Vector", but we use ArrayLists.  So I always have to go to the
Advanced Container Options and override the setting.  That's why I was very
excited to discover that the Eclipse Workbench
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_Workbench_(ELUG) documentation   says there's
a way to override this once.  The documentation said that it can be
specified using the DRIVER_CLASSPATH value in the the setenv script.  I took
a guess and set the line as:

set DRIVER_CLASSPATH=java.util.ArrayList

This doesn't work though.  How do I set the Custom Collection Class in this
script?

Thanks!

--Polly