[eclipselink-users] MOXy: Inheritance hierarchy for classes?

Hi,

Does the EclipseLink WorkBench's MOXy support mapping to a class hierarchy?
Say these are my classes:

public class Note extends Id {
    private String message;
}

public class Id {
    private String id;
}

Now when I use the Workbench to map the Note class, the only attribute I see
under "Class Info" is "message".  The "id" attribute from the superclass is
missing.  Is it possible to map to attributes from the superclass?  I looked
in the EclipseLink documentation but did not find an answer.

Thanks for your help!
Polly