[eclipselink-dev] Review/Merge Request for eclipselink : # 532807

Hi,

According to my understanding we tried to merge below change and failed in sign-off missed validation .

Done a correction to include missing sign-off [git filter-branch --msg-filter "cat - && echo && echo 'Signed-off-by: Sureshkumar Balakrishnannair <sureshkumar.balakrishnannair@xxxxxxxxxx>'" HEAD~4..HEAD]

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/compare/master...sureshbn:Bug_27026457

Can anyone  please help to merge the changes and let me know the details  to proceed further , this bug is asking for an update

Thanks,

Suresh

Back to the top