[eclipselink-dev] Committed fix for 297954

In order to complete M1 for 2.1.0 and submit it to Helios for M4, I needed to fix javax.xml.bind_2.1.12*jar. It wasn't an OSGi jar, so I used bnd to create a bundle manifest for it, renamed the api and source jar to today's date and time, deleted the old jars and replaced them with the new ones, and updated the builds.

If you work  with Moxy  at all  on trunk you will want to  update.

I will also need to port this fix to 2.0.1, but will announce when it is complete (by friday).

Manifest reviewed by  Tom.

Back to the top