[eclipselink-dev] Build changes.... (for now limited to 1.2 branch)

Hello,

I am working on a transaction to change the bundle builds to use bnd by default if the bnd jar is detected in the tree.
I am basically ready to merge.
However, the changes are rather extreme so I want to give you a change to merge any necessary build changes to 1.2 first, so you can avoid merge conflicts and a difficult merge.

Please let me know ASAP if you do have build changes pending on the 1.2 branch. If I don't hear anything in the next hour or two, I'll begin my merge.

Thanks

-Eric

Back to the top