[eclipse.org-pmc-leads] EclipseCon 2007 Program Committee

Hello All,

In case you haven't heard, a new approach will be used for next year's
EclipseCon to determine the tracks and their content.  PMCs and working
groups will recruit and select presentations in their respective areas of
expertise.  The first thing we'll need to do is determine the members of
this committee, so if each PMC can nominate a representative, I can narrow
the mailing list accordingly.

Please see the attached slides for more info if you missed the plenary
session at the last council meeting.  Slide 7 includes a set of starter
allocations, which we need to discuss and refine.  Do you feel you should
have more or less of each, are there missing tracks, unnecessary tracks,
etc.?

Finally, if you have good ideas for next year's 3 keynote topics/speakers,
please let me know.

Thanks for your help,
Rich

--