[eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto Release Review slides - BIRT, TPTP, WTP, VE are missing

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Wenfeng, Tyler, Sri, Tim, Dave,
The Callisto Release Review is this coming Friday. The slides from each project were due last Friday. I waited until Sunday afternoon/evening before I posted what I had. If you had sent me the slides already and I don't have them, it's probably an email problem at the Foundation with large files. Please put the file on your project website and then send me the URL so that I can include your slides in the Release Review slide deck.