[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Leveraging the Eclipse Web Properties and Other Marketing Symposium Slides

Hi,

The minutes from the Eclipse Marketing Symposium held last week in Chicago can be found online:

http://eclipse.org/go/SYMPOSIUM

One presentation you may want to focus on, particularly if you are in developer marketing, is the “Leveraging the Eclipse Web Properties” presentation.  It describes how you can be getting lots of quality traffic to your site, benefits of showing your support for Eclipse and how to improve your search engine quality.  You can get directly to the presentation here:

http://eclipse.org/go/WEBPROPERTIES

I will present these slides at the next members Marketing teleconference call on October 9th – stay tuned to the marketing mailing list for more details.

Finally, the minutes from the Members Meeting, also held last week in Chicago can be found here:

http://eclipse.org/go/MM070920MINS@1

-          Don

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development