[eclipse.org-committers] July 2024 Committer Office Hours: Code Signing and GitHub Configuration Self-Service

Greetings Committers.

Our next Committer Office Hours session will be on July 11 2024.

Thursday, July 11 2024, 1:30pm – 2:15pm UTC
Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/84638945339
Meeting ID: 846 3894 5339

For this session, we have two topics from the Security Team. This is important stuff, so please do try to attend.

Recent changes to the code signing services, specifically for JAR signing and Windows Authenticode, have led to performance issues in CI builds. Let's explore strategies to mitigate these issues and outline our remediation plan.

The Eclipse Foundation will soon enable GitHub configuration self-service (also known as Eclipse OtterDog) for all projects with sources on GitHub. We will explain what will happen and be available to answer your questions.

I apologise that we haven't posted the recording from the last session. I'll take care of that this week. Note that we did not record a session in May.

Thanks,

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top