Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting minutes June 2024

I tried to open the link but that creates a new wiki page.

Maybe the page is gone due to Mikael migrating the content from the old wiki ?

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Gunnar Wagenknecht via eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 13. June 2024 at 18:16
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting minutes June 2024

All, thanks for the participation, discussion and staying longer than usual on the call.

I posted the minutes here:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipsefdn-ac/-/wikis/meetings/Meeting-Notes#june-13-2024

Please don't hesitate and add or correct any important details I misses.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/