Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Update the EDP to include a Project Security Team

I'm lukewarm on this. Not every project will have every committer be a code-based. It's entirely possible to have documentation inside of your repository and have a committer that just works on documentation. That committer should not be required to have full access to everything that's going on from security perspective.

It's a bit of a strawman argument but I think retaining the flexibility is important for projects to decide what's best for them.