Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Cleaning up Eclipse Marketplace Solution Entries?

On 10. Jul 2017, at 16:40, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Mikaël Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My understanding is that this process only applies to bad citizens who have marketplace entries with non working p2 repos.

Ok, fine then.

on a side-note:
Personally I think one can expect that a marketplace solution owner responds to such a request every now-and-then (once a year). Otherwise he’s not actively maintaining & monitoring it.

on another  side-note:
Just being able to install a plug-in does not mean it's usable. There should always be someone who feels responsible for a solution entry.

Marcel

Back to the top