Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] OpenJDK shipped with some EPP

On 10/19/2016 07:19 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:

Hi Mickael. It's something on my plate but I haven't had the time yet. I'll try to open the bug this week. I think it would be interesting to come up with a working prototype soon.

Thanks Marc-Andre. Please share the link or add me as CC to them when the reports are there.
Thanks in advance,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top