Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] will miss today's AC call

I’m sorry I missed it today. Some urgent matter got in between...

Regards,
Alexander

Am 09.06.2016 um 16:41 schrieb Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Jay, all –

The call information usually never changes (2nd Thu of each month) and I propose keeping the schedule today:

I’m open to scheduling an additional extra call before the July 14 slot in case people who can’t make it today have something they want to discuss – just let me know.
Jay, there was a topic on licensing you wanted to discuss in May but we deferred due to Mike not being available … perhaps that would be a candidate for an extra call ?

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

I'm doing some off site consulting today and might not be able to make it. At any rate, has the call in information been posted?

Jay