[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EDP final draft candidate

Hey Folks.

I've taken what I hope is my last pass over the EDP 2014 document. If you'd like to provide any feedback, or push in any additional changes before we take it to the board, now is the time.

I intend to start assembling a presentation for the board late next week.

Lazy consensus rules apply: I'll assume that no input means that you're okay with me pushing this forward.

http://eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process_2014/

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top