[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting on Thursday next week

Hi all,

this is a quick reminder of our monthly AC meeting on Thursday next week.

Please add your discussion topics to the agenda:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/May_13_2010

For those integrating with the AC Calendar on Google Calendar, I have changed the meeting from a fresh one-time meeting each moth into a recurring meeting (every 2nd Thursday of the Month). This should hopefully help those who need to carefully plan their calendar long in advance.

An iCal hyperlink for importing into your calendars is on the meeting agenda page (URL above), as well as here:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top